no news
Here we still are! Who'd a thunk it?
We had the best weekend of farmers marketing, pesto-making, date-nighting (dinner and a movie, oh my!), churching, bookstoring, and general walking-around-ness. I felt so much stronger by Sunday than I had on Friday. Then yesterday I overdid it a little driving and doctoring and yacking away in the hot sun, so I had to take it easy last night. Because...there was really no change at the doctor's yesterday. Unbelievably. So now we're left in the somewhat awkward situation of trying to make it at least through tomorrow PM so hubby can give his presentation at the conference. We kind of thought that all that walking around this weekend would make things happen before the week started, but Funnypants had other ideas. She may be waiting for hubby's presentation tomorrow to make her entrance. So today and tomorrow are back to quietness for me in an effort to ask her to wait until at least tomorrow night.
We shall see once again...
Comments
Post a Comment