wouldn't you miss this face?

No? Really? You wouldn't miss that surly look? 

Maddie the cat has been with me since college, which is now...a long time past. She's not a bad cat most of the time--maybe not a GOOD cat either, but she is consistent. And ancient: we figure she's somewhere around 18 now. I think this is the longest I've been away from her since more than a decade ago, when I joined hubby in Costa Rica for a month. Strangely enough, I miss her warm, shedding, complaining little self. 

Comments

  1. WOW! That is so not fair....she IS ageless. We always knew there was something STRANGE about that cat, now we know! Glad everything has calmed down. Sorry I have not been checking the blog over the weekend or FB'ing...trying to not be so addictive about it. Hey, btw, have you read the Twighlight series"? probably you did....but if you haven't I think you would like them....they are...addictive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts