34 and home?

Tomorrow (Friday) I may get to see home again! I will hopefully have hit 34 weeks; I was checked for internal changes, and things were static enough that both doctors were OK with sending me home. I think hubby and I both have mixed feelings about me being home (worry if everything is still OK, getting to the hospital in time when something happens, and of course keeping me in the style to which I've become accustomed: ice water and room service) but it would be great to be with family again. 

Since I'll still be on bedrest for another 2 weeks if we make it that far, I will have to work on letting everything go again. It's much easier to let go when you're holed up in a swanky hospital suite instead of being at home. And sweet pea will have to get used to mean "home" mama instead of nice "hospital" mama. 

At any rate, it must be about time to go home, since I've now seen just about every What Not to Wear episode ever made. No more need for cable...

Comments

Popular Posts