what's new

Hubby got his job! He's been in a post-doc/temporary position for several years, and that position was running out in, oh, a few days. They started the process to make it a permanent position last fall, and he just found out that he got the job. So yay!

Went to the perinatologist this AM, and things are slightly worse but essentially static (hard to see how they could get ALOT worse, but no change is pretty good). the Dr. said as far as he was concerned, once I hit 34 weeks (Friday) I had a blank check on when to go home. If we were concerned about the distance from home to hospital (which we are), then he would maybe wait a little while before going home. Tomorrow my doc will check to see how dilated I am, and that may be the deciding factor. Hard to believe we've made it this far!

That's all I can think of at the moment--more tomorrow I'm sure. 

Comments

Popular Posts